Product Reviews (8)
I will definitely be trying them again.”
“It was my first attempt at roasting myself. I didn't give the beans 5 stars only because I don't think I achieved the right roast to get the Columbian profile I like. My first batch I think I went too dark and the 2nd was too light. I'm guessing these beans will really shine with the perfect full city roast.
- “It is impossible to find good coffee in my area so I taught myself how to roast at home. I combine Columbian supremo and Sumatra Mandheling for a n amazing blend. Coffee Bean direct always fills my orders promptly and accurately.”
- “I've always been a fan of Colombian and was not disappointed. I found the flavor a bit harsh if heavily roasted. I keep to a medium roast and tastes fantastic.”
- Excellent Coffee
- “I bought from this company just on a random internet search and I'm so glad I did! This columbian is excellent quality. Highly recommend!”
- My favorite thus far
- “Colombian beans are my favorite after trying some from a number of other countries (although I've not yet tried the Kona blend). These Unroasted Colombian Supremo beans have been excellent both bags I've purchased here (25# and then 50#). The free shipping is what got me to try this dealer and the great beans have kept me here. ”
- Quality beans
- “Unlike some other companies these beans are quality! consistent which makes for a very even roast! Awesome! ”
- Quality beans
These beans are all very uniform in size which makes an excellent roast! the other sources I have used had different size beans which made for a rather lousy roast as some beans were espresso while others were extremely light roast.”
“I have bought these same beans from a couple other sources and these beans by far are really truly Supremo beans! I will continue to exclusively purchase from coffeebeandirect.com.